Sunday, April 18, 2010

Long Over-due NYC Recap: Day 2

Spent most of the day at the MOMA.

Squeed.

Panini for lunch. Went to the East Village. Found holy grail of animation in Strand Books after finding most excellent hot chocolate.Nope, better than that overpriced museum book. (the reason I look so heartbroken). THIS one:


Hummus panini for dinner. Kat and Dave had smores. In front of us. Took cliche Empire State Building pictures.


Found Hello Kitty store on the way back to the hostel.

Funniest part of the Day:Seeing my own character in the Tim Burton show.


Surreal-est part of the Day:
Being part of a rehearsal for a performance piece.


Coolest part of the Day:Seeing the brushstrokes on pieces I remember from Childcraft Encyclopedias

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like you had a great time! Now, my darling, will you please start putting up the rest of the comic? I get on here all the time waiting to see what happens next and yet I see nothing. You're killing me.

    ReplyDelete